Since our beginning in 2001, the TJ & Associates mission has focused on building long-term relationships through client satisfaction and community involvement.
What began as a unique and successful hiring process business model has naturally grown to include a variety of Business/HR service offerings including: Workplace Culture Development, Employee Retention Strategies, HR Process Reviews, Development/Update of Employee Handbooks, Job Descriptions, Training, Job Performance Processes and Employee Relations.
In July, 2010 Tracy Peterkin became Company President and Owner of TJ & Associates, Inc. “I am proud to provide value-added business and human resources services to a variety of organizations as a trusted member of their external professional team. “
In March, 2020 Emily Jackson—an experienced HR professional sharing Tracy’s customer service focus and values– joined the TJA team as an HR Consultant.
Since 2001, TJ & Associates, Inc. has been serving Southwest Washington, the Portland area—and beyond. We have a strong history of working collaboratively with many outstanding organizations to create positive results and long-term relationships. Industries include non-profit organizations, professional services, construction, manufacturing, software and health care.
- Over twenty-five years of Business/Human Resources and Hiring Process experience
- A wide range of Hiring and Business solutions
- Practical information and tools to address workplace challenges
- Honesty, integrity, and excellent quality of work
- A focus on building long-term relationships with our valued clients
- A collaborative, team-centered work style
- Hourly or project billing– tailored to client needs and budget
Questions about our services? Contact us!
800 NE Tenney Road
Vancouver, WA 98685