Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder– seeks a skilled, professional Accounts Payable professional. Located in Vancouver, WA, this position is responsible for processing multi-company accounts payable transactions efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy. We are looking for a team member who is energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. This opportunity is open due to continued growth.
This is a full-time in-office position with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan. This role is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Receive and process invoices.
- Process purchase orders for payment.
- Coordinate activities to meet payment deadlines.
- Allocate invoices/expenses to appropriate job budget categories.
- Apply sales tax rules; identify exceptions.
- Process credit card and expense reports.
- Respond to vendor inquiries; maintain vendor files and payments.
- Maintain vendor records and prepare 1099 tax reporting.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Assist with projects and contribute to strategic priorities.
- Identify and recommend process improvements.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 0-2 years of Accounts Payable work experience; construction industry background preferred but not required.
- High school education or equivalent with applicable experience; additional education is a plus.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with internal customers and external contacts.
- Positive and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge; open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Job costing experience is a plus.
- Capable in use of computer software to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Interest in learning and applying new technology.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/accounts-payable-vancouver?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
NOTE: A complete Career History Form is needed for consideration.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter at: AP@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.