Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes and sister Company Garrette Custom Homes– growing, Pacific NW homebuilders—are seeking entry-level Superintendents to coordinate Southwest Washington and Portland Metro projects. Assistant Superintendents receive hands-on training while helping Site Superintendents meet building process goals. These include quality, timeline and budgets. We are looking for team members who are energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. This position is open due to continued growth.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH/GCH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan. This role is also eligible for profit sharing.
This is a regular full-time position based in Vancouver, WA with local area travel to job sites in WA and OR.
- Providing exceptional customer service including effective, timely communication
- Scheduling and coordinating subcontractors and suppliers
- Assisting with the building process on multiple residential job sites
- Providing direction to one or more PLH/GCH employees
- Maintaining clean, orderly and safe work sites
- Delivering a high quality product– on time and on budget
- Ability to work well with new home sales agents to deliver a great customer experience
- Working with municipal officials on building inspections and jurisdictional requirements
- Ability to motivate subcontractors and suppliers while being professional and courteous
- Ability to “think outside of the box”; creative in finding solutions and identifying best practices
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Applicable combination of education and work experience; college coursework is a plus
- One to two plus years’ experience in the residential construction industry is preferred but not required
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities
- A confident, professional work style
- Strong organizational and project management skills; must effectively handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for new projects and learning opportunities
- Experience with MS Office programs –Word, Excel and Outlook
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/assistant-superintendent-vancouver?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: Tracy@TJandassociates.com
NOTE: To be considered, a Career History Form is needed.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.