Location: Vancouver, WA
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The
Business Analyst works directly with our customers to understand and document their current collections systems, procedures and operations.
This information is utilized by our implementation teams to provide solutions that best meet customer business needs. The documentation also assists with the transition from legacy software applications to our modern cloud-based receivables management solution–ACE.
If you enjoy working closely with customers to learn more about their systems and processes, documenting processes and sharing information, we would like to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Travel to business sites to conduct extensive research into customer collections operations (4-8 travel days per month are anticipated)
- Interview stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand current collections processes and systems
- Document customer collections systems and processes
- Build strong, positive relationships with our customers
- Effectively implement established project plans to achieve established timeliness and goals
- Prepare and present analysis results to stakeholders
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package; range of $45K – $55K–depending on experience
- Excellent health, dental and 401(k) benefits
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation, continuous learning and giving back to the community
- A great office and location! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA just off of Mill Plain; a short distance to I-205, restaurants, parks, coffee shops and shopping
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- 1-2+ years’ experience supporting software solutions or an applicable 4 year degree.
- Positive spoken and written communication abilities including above average technical writing abilities.
- Self-starter; organized and punctual. Above average time management skills.
- Responsive, welcoming, personable and approachable; a relationship builder.
- Ability to work effectively with the team; collaborative.
- Strong research skills; inquisitive.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to develop awesome results.
- Desire for continuous learning, growth and development.
- Use of Office-related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations).
- General knowledge/exposure to:
- Windows Operating Systems;
- Telephone and Web Conferencing tools such as: Go To Meeting, WebEx, Vonage.
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of the ARM and debt collection industry
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automations and technology integrations.
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to our recruiting firm–TJ & Associates, Inc. — at: BA@TJandassociates.com
- Cover letter
We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.