Location: Vancouver, WA
PLS Engineering is looking for the next great addition to our team! PLS is a well-respected, innovative and growing Civil Engineering/Land Use firm located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, WA. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively to provide our clients with the highest quality of service. Our work environment is fast-paced, client-focused and fun!
CAD Drafters provide support to PLS Engineers by preparing project construction drawings. If you enjoy creating CAD drawings to support a variety of Pacific Northwest land development and storm water projects– we would like to hear from you!
What can PLS Engineering offer you?
- A competitive compensation package.
- Benefits including matching 401(k), employee medical, dental and vision (100% employer paid option).
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is a priority.
- State-of-the-art technology, systems, tools and resources.
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally located in downtown Vancouver, WA—a short walk to restaurants, parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun. (We host BBQs, team lunches and other activities throughout the year!)
- A Company culture of giving back to the community.
What skills and experience can you bring to the PLS team?
- Drafting/design work experience; six months – two years+ preferred.
- Associates degree in drafting, engineering or associated field; or combination of education and applicable work experience in lieu of degree.
- Proficiency using Civil 3D (preferred) and/or AutoCAD is critical in this role.
- Work experience in civil engineering.
- Responsiveness and flexibility; you adapt easily to changing priorities.
- Reliability and accountability with a strong work ethic.
- You are detail-oriented and efficient.
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment and view each new project as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Who is PLS Engineering?
PLS is a rapidly growing SW Washington-based Civil Engineering/Land Use firm. We offer civil engineering, land surveying and site planning services that best meet our valued clients’ needs. We invite you to learn more about PLS Engineering by visiting: plsengineering.com
What is it like to work at PLS?
We believe in:
- Honesty and Transparency- We are open, trustworthy and truthful.
- Excellence- Our work is our art; we take pride in the quality of work provided to our clients every day.
- Client-Centered- We never forget that client satisfaction is our goal.
- Rolling Up Our Sleeves- Lending a hand, hard work and doing what it takes to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement and Professional Development- Learning, improving, innovating and sharing knowledge.
- Creativity- Thinking “outside of the box” to deliver winning solutions.
- Community Service- Enthusiastic contributors within our community including: Clark County Food Bank, Rotary, Little League, local college scholarships, SW WA Contractors Association auctions and events.
For consideration, please e-mail your résumé to our hiring process facilitator: PLSDrafter@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.