Location: Vancouver, WA
Revival Energy Group, a home performance contractor specializing in residential heating & cooling and energy efficiency solutions seeks a professional, reliable CSR/Office Assistant for our north Vancouver, WA office. We are looking for an employee who is outgoing and brings a positive, can-do approach to our busy team.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive, and customer-centered. Please see our website for additional information: www.revivalenergygroup.com
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers, employees, and other individuals to respond to questions and requests in a timely, accurate manner
- Schedule appointments with precision and attention to detail
- Gather information from files, records, and other documents to respond to requests
- Provide office telephone support
- Maintain and update filing, mailing, and CRM systems
- Complete other administrative projects as assigned
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- One to three+ years of office work experience
- Some college coursework or high school education/equivalent with applicable experience
- Welcoming and personable; demonstrates positive customer service approach
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities with demonstrated attention to detail
- Enjoys conducting research to gather information and identify solutions
- Cheerfully and effectively handles interruptions and competing priorities; adapts accordingly based upon organizational needs
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Interest in new projects and learning opportunities
- Proficiency with a variety of software programs, including CRM; G-Suite (Google mail,
- calendar, and drive), and LibreOffice
- Residential construction/HVAC industry experience is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and life insurance. General range is $16-$18 per hour depending on experience.
This is a regular full-time position. Preferred work schedule is Tuesday – Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please email the following to our hiring process facilitator at: CSR@TJandassociates.com
- A résumé including work history/dates of employment
- A cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position and how it fits into your career goals.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background check may be required as part of our hiring process.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.