Location: Vancouver, WA
Due to continued growth, Davidson & Associates is looking for the next great addition to our team. Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) provide support to Davidson Business Producers and service our commercial lines client base.
If you are licensed with exceptional customer service, administrative and communication skills– we would like to hear from you!
What can Davidson offer you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Benefits including: matching 401k, employee medical, dental and vision (100% employer paid option)
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported including insurance industry accreditations: CIC, CISR, ARM
- Career growth opportunities
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally located in downtown Vancouver, WA—a short walk to restaurants, parks, coffee shops and trails
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and inclusive
- A Company culture of giving back to the community
What skills can you bring to the Davidson team?
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; relationship builder
- Business insurance experience; 2+ years
- Prior administrative experience
- Use of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with other computer technology (databases, customer relationship management systems); familiarity with an insurance agency management system (we use EPIC) is a plus but not required
A few words about Insurance Licensing:
The position holder will need to have a current Property and Casualty license.
Who is Davidson & Associates Insurance Agency?
As professional advisors in an independent agency, we offer sound solutions and access to a wide variety of policies that best meet our valued Clients’ needs. We have been honored as a Best Practices Agency by IIABA (Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America, Inc.) and received the Best in Business award from the Vancouver Business Journal for the last 4 years!
What is it like to work at Davidson?
Our Company culture is one of:
- The highest ethics
- Client focus
- Proactive service to clients, partners and the community through gifts and actions
- Outstanding community reputation through integrity and service
- As enthusiastic contributors within our community, Davidson employees get involved
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to our recruiting firm–TJ & Associates, Inc. — at: CSR@TJandassociates.com
- Cover letter
We invite you to learn more about Davidson & Associates Insurance Agency by visiting: www.davidsoninsurance.com
Connect With Us
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.