Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an experienced, skilled Data Analyst. This position provides operational and financial information to support business initiatives including database development, reporting strategies and information systems. This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, WA.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes offers a competitive compensation package for the Data Analyst role with a salary range of $70,000 – $99,000. This position is considered an exempt role.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes also provides an extensive benefits package including:
- New home discount.
- 120 hours of paid time off for the first year.
- Company supported medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and families.
- Participation in our 401(k)-retirement savings plan with Company contributions.
- Paid volunteer hours.
- Seven paid holidays.
- Quarterly profit sharing subject to achieving targeted sales expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement.
A mutually beneficial flexible/hybrid schedule is possible after training is complete.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered.
PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For more details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Hud-5EsJ2fw
Data Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Optimizes pricing process through timely and accurate reporting
- Participates in core business process reviews to ensure alignment with and optimization of software systems
- Provides training and guidance to promote compliance with established business process policy.
- Participates in processes to develop and maintain database solutions to support business initiatives.
- Maintains operation volume projections model to support financial planning.
- Coordinates development of reports including KPI, dashboard and industry benchmarking surveys.
- Collaborates to create data collection processes and tools that support continuous improvement efforts and reporting needs.
- Participates in efforts to utilize statistical analysis and facilitates associated database structure changes.
- Analyzes project performance, including contract revenue, costs, variances to estimates and related margins.
- Contributes to software and business intelligence projects.
- Provides end-user support and training for applicable data tools.
- Contributes to annual budgeting process.
Data Analyst Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of applicable analyst work. Additional accounting and finance experience is desirable.
- Construction industry experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting Business or similar field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced use of Excel; charting graphing and reporting tools; intermediate to advanced knowledge of queries including pivot tables, data connections, table structures, filtering and other data manipulation.
- Proficient in use of MS applications including PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Basic understanding of SQL-based reporting environment. (No SQL programming necessary.)
- MS Power BI and Visio are desirable.
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and professional with a strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
- Creative and proactive problem solver; logical decision-making abilities.
- Flexible; adapts well to changing needs.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge; open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Eager to take on new challenges and work well as part of a team.
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Online Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/data-analyst-vancouver-washington?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: DA@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.