Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an experienced, skilled Design Innovation Manager. This position meets with customers to design and develop custom changes to new home plans. This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, WA.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes offers a competitive compensation package for the Design Innovation Manager role with a salary range of $85,000 to $126,500. This position is considered an exempt role.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes also provides an extensive benefits package including:
- New home discount
- 120 hours of paid time off for the first year
- Company supported medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and families
- Participation in our 401(k)-retirement savings plan with Company contributions
- Paid volunteer hours
- Seven paid holidays
- Quarterly profit sharing subject to achieving targeted sales expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement.
A mutually beneficial flexible/hybrid schedule is possible after training is complete.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive, and customer-centered.
PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For more details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Hud-5EsJ2fw
Design Innovation Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Working directly with customers to design and sketch custom requests – Meeting with customers and bringing design ideas to life. Creating vignette sketches.
- New plan design from concept to design development – Designing new home plans in collaboration with the Design Manager for the Pacific Lifestyle Homes’ library based on lot and market needs.
- Innovating current plan library – Reviewing and proposing home design updates and refinements for the Pacific Lifestyle Homes’ plan library.
- New design trends – Staying on the forefront of design trends to find, propose, and implement new product offerings for the Pacific Lifestyle Homes’ Design Studio.
- Developing new color palettes – Leveraging knowledge of exterior design to propose updates to current exterior color offerings.
- Continuous Plan Improvement – Work interdepartmentally as well as with outside vendors to value engineer and implement improvements to the home plan library.
- Strategic Priorities – Achieve quarterly strategic priorities aligned with the company’s prospective vision.
Design Innovation Manager Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Residential Construction industry experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in residential design or similar field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 5 years in residential design.
- Demonstrated proficiency with CAD skills required. Past use of Revit is a plus.
- Hands-on construction skills and knowledge are a plus.
- Past use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Online Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/design-innovation-manager?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: DesignMgr@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.