Pacific Lifestyle Homes– a growing regional homebuilder– seeks a General Laborer to maintain effective erosion control measures at residential construction job sites. This is a full-time, entry-level position based in Vancouver, WA but primarily covers Portland Metro Area job sites. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits; this position is eligible for profit sharing. Opportunities for advancement in the construction field may become available for strong performers.
If you enjoy working outdoors, contributing to Company goals and participating in our team culture, we would like to hear from you. PLH core values include: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized.
To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Day travel to job sites in Portland Metro/Vancouver
- Install and maintain Erosion Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Maintain erosion control logs for each community
- Clean and pressure wash in preparation for New Home Orientations
- Complete minor repairs as requested
- Maintain cleanliness of job site
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary materials including silt fences, straw bales, bio-bags, etc.
- Assist the Site Superintendent as requested
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years’ work experience in erosion control, pressure washing, general labor or similar field; residential construction/remodeling background is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent with applicable work experience
- Have or be willing to obtain Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL) license
- Reliable vehicle capable of hauling tools and supplies; vehicle allowance provided
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Initiative and creative problem solving skills
- Positive and enthusiastic with a “can do” approach
- An interest in professional growth and development
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen may be required as part of our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- *A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/general-laborer-construction?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=general-laborer-construction
**Please note–to be considered, the Career History Form must be completed.**
You may need to copy and paste the link into your web browser.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter including compensation requirements.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter by sending an email to: EC@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.