Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing Pacific Northwest homebuilder located in Vancouver, WA seeks a professional Human Resources Coordinator who is enthusiastic about working in a variety of human resources functions. This position provides support for HR processes including health and wellness benefits, new hire onboarding and HR recordkeeping. The position-holder also completes administrative projects to support an effective, efficient office environment.
We are looking for a team member who is personable, approachable, energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. This role provides exceptional customer service and support to our valued employees.
The HR Coordinator is a full-time, nonexempt position with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement savings benefits. This role is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a position with variety and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Assists Office Manager with new employee onboarding process including new hire documentation and benefits.
- Administers health and wellness plans including changes in employee status and annual open enrollment process.
- Coordinates employee leaves of absence processes including communication, leave tracking and collaboration with payroll.
- Assists with the employee performance review process.
- Provides exceptional customer service and timely responses to employee requests and questions in areas of responsibility.
- Maintains employee files.
- Facilitates new hire workspace setup.
- Assists with planning and coordinating Company events and meetings.
- Provides basic Information Technology troubleshooting assistance; facilitates external IT vendor services and requisitions IT/office equipment.
- Serves as the liaison to property management company and janitorial service to maintain a clean and safe office environment.
- Provides administrative support including office supply inventory, mail and other tasks as requested.
- Contributes to continuous process improvement; demonstrates initiative and shares ideas.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or associated field or equivalent combination of education and work experience. HR internships and/or certifications are a plus.
- 2+ years of human resources work experience is preferred.
- Past work with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k) programs.
- Familiarity with federal and state employment regulations.
- Construction industry background is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; approachable and friendly.
- Ability to support company HR function in a professional, conscientious manner.
- Demonstrated ability to securely maintain confidential information.
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Capable in organizing, prioritizing and coordinating workload to maximize accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with internal customers and external contacts.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Cheerfully and calmly handles interruptions and competing priorities; flexible; adapts well to changing needs.
- Continuous learner; open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Capable in use of computer software including MS Excel, DocuSign and Adobe. HRIS experience is a plus.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in the hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter at: HRC@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer