Location: Fully remote or in-office in Vancouver, WA
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The
Implementation Onboarding Specialist works directly with our customers to assist them throughout the transition from their legacy software application to our innovative cloud-based receivables management solution–ACE.
If you enjoy setting up and configuring web-based applications, creating technical solutions to solve business problems, teaching and supporting software solutions, and providing technical resources to our customers and staff– we would like to hear from you!
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package, $65-75k per/year DOE.
- Excellent employer-paid health, dental, life, and vision for both employee and family; 401(k) retirement savings benefit with a 3% match; 16 days of PTO annually.
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference in a fast-paced and goal-oriented work environment.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly, and fun.
- A company culture of innovation, continuous learning, and giving back to the community.
- A flexible work environment! Your choice of remote or in-office options, located in east Vancouver, WA.
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- 2-3+ years of experience configuring and supporting sophisticated, enterprise level software solutions.
- CS/IS/MIS degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to develop technical solutions, clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills. Positive spoken and written communication abilities.
- Self-starter; organized, punctual, and takes ownership of projects. Above average time management skills.
- Responsive, welcoming, and effective customer support skills. You are a relationship builder and a go-to technical problem solver. Enthusiasm and ambition to develop an awesome project result.
- Ability to work effectively with a team; collaborative.
- Desire for continuous learning, growth, and development.
- Use of Google Suite and MS Office related applications.
- Other desirable skills preferred but not required: knowledge of the ARM and debt collection industry. Experience working with the following: SaaS web-based technologies, ETL tools, PostgreSQL, workflow design and implementation and JIRA.
- Ability to work M-F 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Pacific Time (PST) from any US location/time zone
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources through process automation and technology integrations. We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our company culture is one of:
- Relentless innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail a Cover Letter and Résumé to our hiring process facilitator–TJ & Associates, Inc. — at: IOS@TJandassociates.com
The InterProse Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.