Location: Vancouver, WA
Successful, growing consumer trade show firm seeks an experienced inside sales professional to expand and maintain our client base. We are well-established in the outdoor sports industry; our team is committed to outstanding customer service.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated relationship builders who enjoy the inside sales process and are driven to achieve sales goals. Strong communication skills, a consultative approach and a can-do attitude are all important attributes for success.
Anticipated total first year earnings up to $55- $58K depending on experience. Compensation package also includes healthcare, 401(k) and other benefits. Our employees enjoy a work environment that is team-oriented with a casual yet professional, positive and results-oriented culture. Our office is located just north of Portland, OR– off of I-205. We are close to restaurants, coffee shops and shopping.
- Generation of sales revenues to meet or exceed annual goals
- Development of new business to meet or exceed annual goals
- Research to include customer prospect generation
- Daily outbound sales calls
- Exceptional customer service
- Customer consultation to develop marketing, sales and business ideas
- Supports other projects and business initiatives as requested
- 5+ years inside sales/telephone sales experience
- Willing to travel to Western US markets during winter months (Typically (2) two-week trips January through March. Travel expenses reimbursed.)
- Enjoys phone prospecting
- Desire to build and maintain solid business relationships
- Ability to use contact management software (ACT) and MS Office
- Strong team player
- Self motivated, energetic and driven
- Outgoing with exceptional communication skills; confidence to communicate with a variety of customers and prospects
- Strong organizational abilities
- Flexible with an optimistic, can-do approach to problem solving
- Independent; willing to take initiative
- Previous sales experience in an outdoor sports related industry is preferred but not required; trade show experience is a plus
This is a regular full-time position reporting to the Sales Manager. General office hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM M-F; hours may adjust based upon business need.
Please forward a résumé, cover letter and compensation goals via email to our recruiter: IS@TJandassociates.com
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check may be required as part of our hiring process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.