Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Farmers Insurance is looking for the next great addition to our Reno, NV district team. Our exciting Retail Business Opportunity offers independent contractor agency ownership backed by a well-known and respected national brand in a thriving metropolitan community.
Have you thought about insurance before but weren’t sure how to take the next step? Maybe you have wanted to own your own business and didn’t know Farmers agents were independent? Either way, if you are motivated by incentives and helping others, we want to hear from you!
What can Farmers Insurance offer you?
- An exciting performance-based compensation package with a $10,000 start-up bonus, monthly bonus up to 300% of new business commissions and annual bonus for the first 3 years. Also included is a monthly bonus for leads, achievement awards/trip opportunities, an equity position, and group health benefits.
- A dynamic business coach with knowledge, expertise
andsystems to support your growth and development
- A district office team to support and train you and your agency staff
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
A Companyculture of giving back to the community
What skills can you bring to the Farmers team?
- Entrepreneurial with a healthy competitive streak; prior business ownership is preferred but not required
- Prior insurance industry experience is desirable
- Sales experience
including:identifying needs, providing effective solutions and closing skills
- Proactive account management
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a relationship builder
- Computer literacy, typing skills and familiarity with MS and Adobe applications
- Securities license (Series 6 or 63) from
FinancialIndustry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) or willing to obtain
A few words about Insurance Licensing:
Prior to agency appointment,
Other Necessary Credentials:
- Documentation of available financial resources;
minimumlevel of financial status and access to capital is $60k
- Ability to successfully complete criminal background check and standardized credit application processes
Who is Farmers Insurance?
You’ve most likely seen our commercials. But here are a few facts.
Founded in 1928, Farmers provides
Farmers recently received industry recognition for customer satisfaction including J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Auto Claims and 2017 U.S. Small Business Commercial Insurance.
What is it like to represent Farmers?
Our Company culture is one of:
- The highest ethics
- Continuous learning; award-winning University of Farmers Training
- Proactive service to clients, partners
- Outstanding claims
- Cover letter indicating what interests you about this opportunity
We invite you to learn more about Farmers Insurance in Reno, NV by visiting: https://recruitment.farmers.com/district-manager-locator/nv/reno/sherrie-hammer