Location: Remote (Pacific or Mountain Time Zone)
International Sportsmen’s Expositions Inc., a successful, growing consumer trade show firm, seeks an experienced inside sales professional to expand and maintain our client base. We are well-established in the outdoor sports industry; our team is committed to outstanding customer service.
ISE Inside Sales Representatives are self-motivated relationship builders who enjoy the inside sales process and are driven to achieve sales goals. Strong communication skills, a consultative approach and a can-do attitude are all important attributes for success.
First year base salary is $40-45K depending on experience. Additional performance bonus opportunities are available. Our compensation package also includes healthcare, 401(k), holiday pay and other benefits.
ISE is team-oriented with a casual yet professional, positive and results-oriented culture. We are based in Vancouver, WA. However, the Inside Sales Representative is a remote, work-from-home position reporting directly to the General Manager. Employee work location in either Mountain or Pacific Time Zone is required to meet business needs.
Anticipated work hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday resulting in a 30-hour work week. A 40-hour work week may be expected depending on future business needs.
- Generation of sales revenues to meet or exceed annual goals.
- Development of new business to meet or exceed annual goals.
- Research to include customer prospect generation.
- Daily outbound sales calls.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Customer consultation to develop marketing, sales and business ideas.
- Supports other projects and business initiatives as requested.
- 5+ years inside sales/telephone/advertising sales experience
- Willing to travel to Western US markets during winter months (Typically (2) two-week trips January through March. Travel expenses reimbursed.
- Enjoys phone prospecting.
- Desire to build and maintain solid business relationships.
- Ability to use contact management software (ACT is preferred.) and MS Office.
- Strong team player.
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven.
- Outgoing with exceptional communication skills; confidence to communicate with a variety of customers and prospects.
- Strong organizational abilities
- Flexible with an optimistic, can-do approach to problem solving.
- Independent; willing to take initiative.
- Previous sales experience in an outdoor sports related industry is preferred but not required; trade show experience is a plus.
Please forward a résumé, cover letter and compensation goals via email to our recruiter: IS@TJandassociates.com
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check may be required as part of our hiring process.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.