Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an experienced, skilled Land Acquisition Analyst. The core functions for this position include: identification, research and facilitation of land purchases for both Pacific Lifestyle Homes, Inc. and Garrette Custom Homes in support of strategic homebuilding goals. This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, WA or Tacoma, WA.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes offers a competitive compensation package for the Land Acquisition Analyst role with a salary range of $65,500 – $75,000. This range includes base salary, bonuses, and quarterly profit sharing, subject to achieving targeted sales expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement. This position is considered an exempt role.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes also provides an extensive benefits package including:
- New home discount
- 120 hours of paid time off for the first year
- Company supported medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and families
- Participation in our 401(k)-retirement savings plan with Company contributions
- Paid volunteer hours
- Seven paid holidays
- Quarterly profit sharing subject to achieving targeted sales expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered.
PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For more details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Hud-5EsJ2fw
Land Acquisition Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Identifies properties for purchase to include finished lots and unimproved land.
- Conducts research to analyze value and marketability of land for housing purposes.
- Proactively reaches out to land owners including mailers and meetings to identify land acquisition opportunities.
- Negotiates land agreements/purchases that fit Company objectives; documents by producing complete, accurate written agreements.
- Develops positive business relationships with strategic partners including developers, land owners, public agencies and realtors.
Business Analyst Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/sales or similar field or Associates degree with equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of sales, business negotiations or land acquisition experience in the residential real estate field is required.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills; proven ability to facilitate win/win outcomes.
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
- Dynamic, engaging and energetic with a positive can-do approach.
- Creative and proactive problem solver; logical decision-making abilities.
- Responsible and professional with a strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Flexible; adapts well to changing needs.
- Eager to take on new challenges and work well as part of a team.
- Capable in use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Past use of real estate software used for market analysis.
- Knowledge of local area utility and developmental review departments.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge; open to coaching and continuous improvement.
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Online Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/land-acquisition-analyst?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: LandAnalyst@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.