Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes–a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an enthusiastic, inquisitive residential land use professional to assist in completing feasibility studies, entitlements and various site development-related tasks. The position holder is instrumental in helping the Company complete land purchases that support PLH’s strategic homebuilding goals.
PLH is located in beautiful Vancouver, WA. This is a full-time role with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing.
We are looking for a team member who is energetic, industrious, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. An ideal candidate thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. This opportunity is open as a result of continued Company growth.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Compile feasibility study information and documents to help the Development Manager analyze land use, value and marketability
- Assist in acquiring entitlement approvals to meet scheduling and budgetary requirements
- Develop project schedules and coordinate with consultants to ensure project deliverables are met
- Assist in coordination of residential subdivision land improvement efforts including utility installation
- Work with superintendents and trades to provide job site support such as: researching and answering site-related questions and assisting with inspections and permits to minimize delays
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years’ land development experience in residential real estate industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/planning/similar field preferred or Associates degree with equivalent experience
- Knowledge of development review process for residential subdivisions and acreage building permit process from entitlement to physical completion
- Knowledge or willingness to learn: Stormwater Manual, Grading Codes, residential site development and permitting process requirements
- Familiarity with a variety of local jurisdictions in WA and OR is preferred
- Proficient in use of GIS and MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Construction industry knowledge and work experience are strongly preferred
- General understanding of Easements, Developer Agreements, Maintenance Use Agreements, CC& R’s and HOA or willingness to learn
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge; open to coaching and continuous improvement
- Prior use of AutoCAD drafting software is preferred but not required
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/land-development-coordinator?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=plh Note—for consideration, please submit a Career History Form.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have any questions about the application process, please inquire via email with our recruiter: EEC@TJandassociates.com We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.