Location: Tacoma, WA
Garrette Custom Homes — a growing Pacific NW homebuilder– is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented Marketing Coordinator The position holder works closely with the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager to support Company goals. Our ideal candidate is personable, organized and shows initiative to achieve positive results. If you are a team player with outstanding communication skills and an eye for detail—we would like to hear from you!
This is a full-time position located in Tacoma, WA. We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing. A mutually beneficial flexible/hybrid schedule is possible after training is complete.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. GCH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.gchpugetsound.com
For more information about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Use InDesign and Illustrator to update collateral materials and social media content including pricing, new homes/communities and lot flyers.
- Create engagement programs, manage email marketing, create in-app content and review marketing reports to recommend advertising enhancements.
- Develop creative content and post Company information on social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Review analytics (click through rate and ad spends) to evaluate best use of marketing dollars.
- Support marketing efforts with content and coordination related to websites, social media, print, radio, and signage creation/placement.
- Serve as a liaison with our Company Marketing Department in Vancouver, WA; attend weekly meetings remotely.
- Assist in selection and ordering of Company apparel and promotional items.
- Coordinate, support and market grand openings, building seminars, VIP events, and design studio previews. Assist with other Company meetings and events as requested.
- Coordinate with vendors who provide services including: photography, videography, graphic designer, sign installers, printers and customer welcome gifts.
- Assist Marketing Manager and Sales Manager with other sales and marketing projects as requested including strategic priorities.
Marketing Coordinator Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years’ work experience in marketing, creative design, communication, or similar role.
- A two or four year college degree or college coursework in marketing, digital media, and/or graphic design is a plus- but is not required. Continuing education is encouraged.
- Experience in real estate and/or residential construction industry is a plus—but not required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Positive and approachable demeanor balanced with confidence and capability.
- Strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated organizational abilities; reliable, excellent follow through, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency using computer software to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred but not required. (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with use of social media for business promotion.
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation software is a plus.
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form* (Application) found at the following link:
*Note—to be considered, a Career History Form is required. https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/marketing-coordinator-tacoma?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator: MC@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.