Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes, a growing regional homebuilder based in Vancouver, WA — seeks an energetic, positive and organized Sales Professional for our beautiful new communities. Sales experience with new home construction is preferred but not required. Training is provided. Retail sales experience is beneficial. Local travel throughout Southwest WA and the Portland Metro Area is an expectation.
The New Home Sales Associate is responsible for assisting in the selling of new homes to achieve Company sales goals by creating a professional, positive customer experience. This opportunity is open due to continued Company growth. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and sales/closing skills, we want to hear from you!
Our competitive compensation package includes base plus commission and benefits: medical, dental, vision and retirement savings. This role is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a position with variety and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtube/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Showing homes to prospective homebuyers.
- Setting appointments for your sales team colleagues.
- Assisting in preparation of contracts and sales documents for new home buyers.
- Maintaining a positive customer experience by setting accurate expectations and educating customers on the home building/buying process.
- Anticipating and resolving any questions regarding the homebuilding process.
- Following up and communicating with homebuyers in a timely, proactive manner.
- Reaching out to Realtor/Broker community to help create Outside Realtor generated sales.
- Utilizing contact management software.
- Maintaining office and community appearance.
- Handling multiple priorities effectively.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sales experience; new residential sales in a community environment is preferred but not required; retail sales is beneficial.
- Associate’s degree or above in communication, business or other applicable field; or high school diploma/equivalent with sales experience.
- Active Oregon and Washington real estate licenses or ability to obtain in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges,
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Solves problems in a creative, empathetic, confident fashion while keeping Company interests in mind.
- Responsive to customer questions and concerns.
- Develops positive business relationships with the public/prospective buyers, homebuyers and lenders.
- Completes contracts, reports and other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain product, company and sales process knowledge.
- Ability to use/learn computer software including Word, Excel, Outlook, CMS and database management.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/new-home-sales-associate-vancouver?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=new-home-sales-associate-2021
For consideration, please complete a Career History Form
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
- We would welcome a 30 second – 1-minute video introduction as to why you are interested in selling new homes. You may email to: NHSA@TJandassociates.com
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator: NHSA@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.