Location: Tacoma, WA
NEW HOME SALES ASSOCIATE: Garrette Custom Homes—Puget Sound— a growing regional homebuilder based in Tacoma, WA — seeks an energetic, positive and organized Sales Professional for our beautiful new communities. Sales experience with new home construction is preferred but not required. Training is provided. Retail sales experience is beneficial. (Local travel in South King and Pierce Counties; South of I-90.)
The New Home Sales Associate is responsible for selling new homes to achieve Company sales goals by creating a professional, positive customer experience. This opportunity is open due to continued Company growth. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and sales/closing skills, we want to hear from you!
Our competitive compensation package includes base plus commission and benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. GCH employees take great pride in their work and are enthusiastic about seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information: www.garrettecustomhomes.com
For details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Showing homes to prospective homebuyers.
- Closing sales for new homes to meet or exceed Company goals.
- Maintaining a positive customer experience by setting accurate expectations and educating customers on the home building/buying process.
- Anticipating and resolving any questions regarding the homebuilding process.
- Following up and communicating with homebuyers in a timely, proactive manner.
- Coordinating construction buyer paperwork for timely start of new homes.
- Reaching out to Realtor/Broker community to help create Outside Realtor generated sales.
- Utilizing contact management software.
- Maintaining office and community appearance.
- Handling multiple priorities effectively.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sales experience; new residential sales in a community environment is preferred but not required; retail sales is beneficial
- Associate’s degree or above in communication, business or other applicable field; or high school diploma/equivalent with sales experience
- Active Washington real estate license or ability to obtain
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Solves problems in a creative, empathetic, confident fashion while keeping Company interests in mind
- Responsive to customer questions and concerns
- Develops positive business relationships with the public/prospective buyers, homebuyers and lenders
- Completes contracts, reports and other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain product, company and sales process knowledge
- Ability to use/learn computer software including Word, Excel, Outlook, CMS and database management
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/new-home-sales-associate?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=new-home-sales-consultant-gch-ps
Please note–to be considered, the Career History Form must be completed.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter: SalesGCH@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.