Garrette Custom Homes—a well-established custom homebuilding Company in the Pacific NW — seeks a skilled, professional New Home Sales Consultant. Based in Southwest Washington/Portland Metro, this position is responsible for ensuring an excellent building and buying experience for our Clients. New homes may be on customers’ lots, builder held lots or lots secured together by the New Home Sales Consultant and Client. We are looking for a team member who is energetic, results oriented, resourceful and organized. Please note that this is not an on-site community sales position. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and consultative sales skills, we want to hear from you! Individuals with an entrepreneurial, can-do approach thrive in this position. Our compensation package includes base plus commission plus benefits. We enjoy a Company culture that is supportive and customer-centered. GCH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. We offer opportunities for a rewarding, lucrative career. Please see our website for additional information: www.garrettecustomhomes.com
- Meeting with potential customers to assess building needs.
- Touring existing homes and available properties.
- Presenting and communicating an applicable variety of home plans and land options.
- Closing sales for new homes to meet or exceed Company goals.
- Maintaining a positive customer experience by setting accurate expectations and educating customers on the home building/buying process.
- Anticipating and resolving any questions regarding the homebuilding process.
- Following up and communicating with homebuyers in a timely, proactive manner.
- Coordinating contract completion for timely start of new homes.
- Utilizing contact management software.
- Handling multiple priorities effectively.
- Presenting information at homebuilding seminars.
Knowledge and Skills Desired:
- Five years of sales experience in the new home or custom home construction field.
- Associate’s degree or above in communication, business or other applicable field; or high school diploma with equivalent experience in real estate sales
- Active Washington and/or Oregon real estate license or ability to obtain
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration skills; works closely with Site Superintendents and Sales Manager
- Highly motivated and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Solves problems in a creative, empathetic, confident fashion while keeping Company interests in mind
- Responsive to customer questions
- Develops positive business relationships with the public/prospective buyers, homebuyers and lenders
- Completes contracts, reports and other required documentation in a timely manner
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain product, company and sales process knowledge
- Proficient in use of computer software to include Word, Excel, Outlook, CMS and database management
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/new-home-sales-consultant Please note—to be considered, the Career History Form must be completed.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter including compensation requirements.