Location: Tacoma, WA
Garrette Custom Homes—Puget Sound— a growing regional homebuilder based in Tacoma, WA — seeks an energetic, positive and organized sales professional for our beautiful new homes. New home sites are located in Kitsap, Pierce and Thurston Counties. Property may be located on customers’ lots, builder held lots, or lots secured together by the New Home Sales Consultant and the Customer. New home sales experience on scattered lots and/or acreage properties is preferred.
The New Home Sales Consultant is responsible for selling new homes to achieve Company sales goals by creating a professional, positive customer experience. This opportunity is open due to continued Company growth. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and sales/closing skills, we want to hear from you!
Garrette Custom Homes provides a competitive total compensation package for the New Home Sales Consultant position with a range of $80,000 – $175,000. This range includes base salary, bonuses, and quarterly profit sharing, subject to achieving targeted sales expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement. This position is considered an exempt sales position.
Garrette Custom Homes provides an extensive benefits package including:
- New Home Discount
- 120 hours of paid time off for the first year
- Company supported medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and families
- Participation in our 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company contributions
- Paid volunteer hours
- Six paid holidays
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. GCH employees take great pride in their work and are enthusiastic about seeing customers’ dreams realized.
Please see our website for additional information: www.garrettecustomhomes.com
For details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/7TdHuIO1GKg
New Home Sales Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Meeting with potential Customers to assess building needs.
- Demonstrating existing homes and available home sites to prospective homebuyers.
- Closing sales for new homes to meet or exceed Company goals.
- Maintaining a positive customer experience by setting accurate expectations and educating customers on the home building/buying process.
- Anticipating and resolving any questions regarding the homebuilding process.
- Following up and communicating with homebuyers in a timely, proactive manner.
- Coordinating construction buyer paperwork for timely start of new homes.
- Reaching out to Realtor/Broker community to help create Outside Realtor generated sales.
- Utilizing contact management software.
- Handling multiple priorities effectively.
- Working with internal partners (including construction and customer service) to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Presenting information at homebuilding seminars.
New Home Sales Consultant Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- New home sales experience on scattered lots and/or acreage properties is strongly preferred.
- Associate’s degree or above in communication, business or other applicable field; or high school diploma/equivalent with sales experience.
- Active Washington real estate license.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Solves problems in a creative, empathetic, confident fashion while keeping Company interests in mind.
- Responsive to customer questions and concerns.
- Develops positive business relationships with the public/prospective buyers, homebuyers and lenders.
- Completes contracts, reports and other required documentation in a timely manner.
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain product, company and sales process knowledge.
- Ability to use/learn computer software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Contact Management Software (specifically Salesforce) and database management.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/new-home-sales-consultant-gch-ps-oyl-scattered-lot?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
For consideration, please complete a Career History Form.
- Upload your résumé.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator: GCHOYL@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.