Location: Vancouver, WA
Kramer Gehlen & Associates, Inc. — a growing, well-established structural engineering firm in Vancouver, WA— seeks a skilled, professional Office Administrator. This position is primarily responsible for office process coordination and production, including proposal, report and marketing material preparation. Other areas include Company benefits administration, HR recordkeeping and front desk coverage.
We are looking for a team member who is friendly, approachable and energetic with outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Other beneficial qualities include detail orientation, resourcefulness and organizational talents.
If you thrive in a position with variety and enjoy contributing to strategic goals while exemplifying our principles of trust, fairness, respect and professional integrity, you are invited to apply! Our Company culture is friendly, team-oriented, supportive and client-focused. Please see our website for additional information: www.kramer-gehlen.com
Kramer Gehlen & Associates offers a competitive compensation package including the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation. Our offices are centrally located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, WA—a short walk to restaurants, parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Prepare proposals and reports to represent KGA in a professional manner
- Develop marketing brochures customized to project needs
- Maintain accurate office and employee records in accordance with KGA processes and timelines
- Provide general administrative support
- Cover front desk responsibilities
- Administer company benefits
- Develop and communicate workplace policies in support of KGA’s culture
- Perform new employee orientations
- Contribute to continuous process improvement; demonstrate initiative and share ideas
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional business writing and editing skills
- Ability to develop marketing brochures and other materials as needed
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Office administration experience; architecture or engineering background is preferred
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to professionally and securely maintain confidential information
- Approachable and friendly; develops and maintains positive working relationships
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- Cheerfully and calmly handles interruptions and competing priorities; flexible; adapts well to changing needs
- Capable using MS Word, Excel and Outlook; additional computer skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of IT equipment, telecommunications, and office equipment/tools
Reference and background checks are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please email a complete packet to our hiring process facilitator: Admin@TJandassociates.com.
- Résumé including work history (months and years).
- A cover letter that discusses each of the following:
- Why are you interested in joining Kramer Gehlen & Associates?
- Description of your experience in preparing accurate and professional reports, proposals and marketing materials.
- Highlight of any architectural and/or engineering industry experience.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.