Location: Remote position based in either Vancouver, WA or Tacoma, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder based in Vancouver, WA — seeks a skilled Online Sales professional. This position provides exceptional Sales Team support by responding to, qualifying, and managing in-bound leads and customer requests regarding new homes.
The PLH Online Sales team contributes to the success of Company initiatives by answering inquiries, setting appointments with Sales staff and providing excellent customer service.
Online Sales employees work remotely, but participate in meetings in Vancouver, WA or Tacoma, WA. There is some scheduling flexibility regarding work days; however, one weekend work day per week is an expectation. Work hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
We offer a competitive compensation package for the position of Online Sales Consultant beginning with an hourly rate of $20.00 to $25.00 with additional opportunities for appointment-based bonuses up to $20,000 annually, subject to the terms of a written employment agreement and meeting expectations. Total annual compensation is dependent upon performance and may be up to $61,600 to $72,000, subject to achieving targeted expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement.
This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee. This position is also eligible to participate in annual profit sharing and our 401(k)-retirement savings plans with a discretionary 3% contribution. A healthy balance of wellbeing and paid time off is one of the ways we support our teammates. We provide 120 hours of paid time off for the first year and six paid holidays annually.
We are looking for a team member who is personable, energetic, results-oriented, and resourceful with outstanding communication, problem solving and organizational skills. If you thrive in a fast paced work environment and enjoy contributing to sales and marketing goals– we want to hear from you!
An ideal candidate enjoys a position with variety and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Hud-5EsJ2fw
Online Sales Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Handles inquiries from potential customers- email, phone and website.
- Qualifies each lead.
- Follows up with each prospect and sets appointments for customers with appropriate sales staff.
- Provides information and marketing materials to prospects.
- Works with each prospect to determine ideal communities and floor plans.
- Consistently utilizes and updates Salesforce CRM; tracks and reports lead activity and sales conversion ratios.
- Continually monitors third-party websites and online advertising to remain competitive.
- Completes other projects as requested to support sales and marketing team initiatives.
Online Sales Consultant Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of marketing, communication, customer service and/or sales experience; knowledge of real estate and/or residential construction industry is strongly preferred.
- College coursework in marketing, business or communication or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must possess a Washington and Oregon state real estate license or ability to obtain licenses within 60 days of employment.
- Internal and external customer service skills; develops and cultivates positive working relationships with customers, staff and other business contacts.
- Exceptional verbal and written business communication skills.
- Demonstrates a positive, approachable and confident demeanor.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively; exceptional accuracy and follow through.
- Professional with a strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Self-starter. Maintains focus while working in a remote work environment.
- Maintains a professional, quiet home office environment.
- Cheerfully and adeptly handles interruptions/competing priorities; flexible and adaptive based on organizational needs.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs; emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience using CRM database software; past use of Salesforce is a plus.
- Interest in new projects and learning opportunities; demonstrates desire and ability to gain product, company and sales process knowledge.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion in communication.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (online application) found at the following link:
For consideration, please complete a Career History Form.
- Upload your résumé.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator: OSC@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.