Location: Vancouver, WA
Commodities Plus, Inc. is looking for the next great addition to our team! Commodities Plus is a is a well-established industrial and food manufacturing firm located in Vancouver, WA. We are an industry leader in the production of wood products laminating compounds and we produce food grade commodities for use in dry mixes and batters. Our team works collaboratively to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services.
The Commodities Plus Operations Manager leads production and warehouse operations to achieve facility goals. The Operations Manager also works closely with the Commodities Plus QC function. If you are a manufacturing professional who wants an opportunity to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced production and warehouse operation, we would like to hear from you!
What can Commodities Plus offer you?
- A competitive compensation package.
- Benefits including employee medical and dental, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and life insurance.
- Our facility is centrally located at the Port of Vancouver in Vancouver, WA.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A supportive and friendly team.
What skills and experience can you bring to the Commodities Plus team?
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Manufacturing or Engineering field or applicable combination of education and work experience.
- 2 – 5+ years manufacturing work experience; food industry background is preferred but not required.
- Warehouse and supply chain experience is beneficial.
- Past work history managing production and warehouse employees.
- Kind and effective leadership style; demonstrated ability to balance positive team culture and results achievement.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail oriented; strong organizational skills.
- Anticipates road blocks; calmly identifies practical solutions.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional co-workers.
- Takes personal responsibility for quality work while meeting project timelines, safety and budgetary goals.
- Responsive and flexible; you adapt easily to changing priorities and dynamics.
- Prior use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAGE 100 is preferred) or willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and SQF food quality programs is a plus.
Who is Commodities Plus?
Commodities Plus is a SW Washington-based manufacturing firm. We produce, package and distribute a variety of products for the forest products and food industries. We invite you to learn more about Commodities Plus by visiting: www.commoditplus.com
For consideration, please e-mail your résumé to our hiring process facilitator: OPM@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.