Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing, award winning Pacific Northwest homebuilder located in Vancouver, WA seeks a skilled, professional Payroll Specialist. This position is responsible for processing multi-company payroll for approximately 100 employees.
We are looking for a team member who is friendly, approachable, energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. This role provides exceptional customer service and support to our valued employees.
The Payroll Specialist is a full-time, nonexempt position with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement savings benefits. The Payroll Specialist is also eligible for profit sharing. A part-time schedule is an option as needed. A minimum of 30 hours per week is necessary to maintain benefits eligibility.
An ideal candidate enjoys a position with variety and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Processes full cycle payroll with external vendor for approximately 100 employees in multiple locations.
- Processes required benefits documents through payroll to ensure proper deductions and accurate record-keeping.
- Reconciles benefits statements including medical, dental, vision, HRA, COBRA.
- Assists with implementation of company wellness programs and activities.
- Coordinates Concur expense reporting process and trains new users.
- Contributes to continuous process improvement; demonstrates initiative and shares ideas.
- Provides administrative support to the accounting/HR team.
- Supports accounting initiatives and projects as requested.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years full-cycle payroll experience (ADP is strongly preferred).
- One year of accounting, bookkeeping or related experience.
- Associates degree with additional experience and/or education is preferred.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification is a plus.
- Construction industry background is ideal but is not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professional judgement; approachable and friendly.
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to securely maintain confidential information.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships with internal customers and external contacts.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Enthusiastic and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges and work well as part of a team.
- Cheerfully and calmly handles interruptions and competing priorities; flexible; adapts well to changing needs.
- Continuous learner; open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Capable in use of computer software including MS Excel. Additional computer skills are a plus. These may include: Concur, DocuSign, HRIS and Adobe.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/payroll-specialist-vancouver?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
2) Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: PLHPayroll@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.