Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes — a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an organized, results-oriented Project Coordinator in Vancouver, WA. This position serves as a central point of contact and liaison between customers, superintendents, sales staff and our corporate office. We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills who is energetic, results-oriented and organized.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
This is a full-time, in-office position with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan. This role is also eligible for profit sharing.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Communicates with customers on a weekly basis to provide updates and answer questions.
- Facilitates Pre-Construction Meetings with customers, superintendents, and sales to ensure accurate building process expectations.
- Provides timely follow-through and accurate information to address and close customer inquiries.
- Schedules pre-construction meetings, pre-drywall orientations, new home orientations and other appointments as applicable including customer and superintendent meetings.
- Provides exceptional customer service throughout the building process.
- Ensures timely and accurate post-close follow up communication with customer.
- Inputs customer communication data into CRM database.
- Maintains accurate customer job files.
- Sends customer letters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Offers ideas for continuous process improvement.
- Obtains customer reviews for social media and Company website.
- Assists with projects and contributes to strategic priorities.
Project Coordinator Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or communications—or other related filed—or equivalent education and pertinent work experience.
- Minimum– 2-3 years’ work experience in a project management, administrative, communication and/or customer service role.
- Construction industry background is a plus but is not required.
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written and presentation abilities; good listener.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively; proven accuracy and follow through.
- Enjoys working on a team and collaborating with multi-functional groups.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with internal customers and external contacts; visible and accessible to customers.
- Positive and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Cheerfully and adeptly handles interruptions and competing priorities; adapts accordingly based upon organizational needs.
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Enthusiasm for new projects and learning opportunities.
- Capable in use of computer software to include Word, Outlook, and Excel; past experience using CRM software is desirable.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:
Note—for consideration, please submit a Career History Form.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter at: PC@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.