Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes– a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an experienced, skilled Project Manager- Land Entitlement to assist with feasibility studies, entitlements, site development and land acquisition efforts to support strategic homebuilding goals. This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, WA. The Project Manager reports to the Development Manager.
PLH offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered.
PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For more details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
Project Manager- Land Entitlement Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in site feasibility studies.
- Lead in acquiring entitlement approvals to meet scheduling and budgetary requirements.
- Develop project schedules and budgets; manage projects with consultants, vendors, jurisdictions and team members.
- Applying for and obtaining site development permits.
- Coordinate residential subdivision land improvements including utility installation; ensure on time and on budget.
- Work collaboratively with superintendents and trades to provide assistance in site-related matters during the home building phase.
- Assist Land Acquisition Team in reviewing property search criteria; sort relevant property results.
- Conduct preliminary property research and provide findings to land acquisition team.
- Assist with other Land Development projects as requested.
Project Manager- Land Entitlement Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years project management, land entitlement or relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, land use planning or similar field or Associates degree with equivalent experience.
- Residential real estate/construction industry experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Strong familiarity with land use planning and entitlement process.
- Experience with the development and maintenance of project budgets.
- Knowledge of utility and developmental review process and departments is useful.
- Experience with CSWGP and/ or 1200C stormwater permits is a plus.
- Creative and proactive problem solver; logical decision-making abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; reliable and follows through to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Motivated to set and achieve goals and takes initiative.
- Positive and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Continuous learner. Demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge.
- Open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Capable in use of computer software to include Word, Outlook, and Excel. MS Project is a plus.
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Online Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/project-manager-land-entitlement?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=project-mgr-land-dev
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, please inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator: PMLD@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer