Location: Tacoma, WA
Garrette Custom Homes — a growing Pacific NW homebuilder– is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented Sales and Marketing Assistant. The position holder works closely with the Sales Manager to support Company goals. Our ideal candidate is personable, organized and shows initiative to achieve positive results. If you are a team player with outstanding communication skills and an eye for detail—we would like to hear from you!
This is a full-time position located in Tacoma, WA near the Tacoma Dome. We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. GCH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.gchpugetsound.com
For more information about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Develop content and post Company information on social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Support marketing efforts with content and coordination related to print (newspapers, magazines), websites, social media and signage
- Serve as a liaison with our Company Marketing Department in Vancouver, WA; attend weekly meetings remotely
- Provide updates to the Vancouver office including pricing, new homes/communities and lot flyers
- Update project calendars and provide marketing project updates to leadership team
- Coordinate, support and market grand openings, open houses, broker’s open houses and VIP events
- Manage inventory of signage and other marketing materials including customer gift boxes
- Provide administrative support to sales including tracking and reporting on key metrics, updating MLS weekly, coordination with vendors and preparation of spec home binders
- Facilitate model home and spec staging
- Assist Sales Manager with other sales and marketing projects as requested
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 0-2+ years’ work experience in marketing, creative design, communication, administrative support or similar role
- Experience in real estate and/or residential construction industry is a plus—but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational abilities; reliable, excellent follow through, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Positive and approachable demeanor balanced with confidence and capability
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency using computer software to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred but not required (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with use of social media for business promotion is preferred—or experience using personal social media platforms
- A two or four year college degree or college coursework in marketing, digital media, and/or graphic design is a plus- but is not required
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and background check are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form* (Application) found at the following link:
*Note—to be considered, a Career History Form is required.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email: SMA@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.