Location: Vancouver, WA
Garrette Custom Homes — a growing regional homebuilder– — seeks an experienced, professional and inspiring Sales Manager. Based in Vancouver, WA, this position provides sales team leadership to fulfill Company goals and strategic plans.
This is a full-time role with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing.
If you thrive in a busy, goal-oriented work environment and have demonstrated leadership, communication and team building skills, you are encouraged to apply. The GCH Sales Manager reports directly to the VP of Land Acquisition. This opportunity is available due to continued growth.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our work environment is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
Sales Manager Responsibilities include:
- Developing new business to meet or exceed Company sales goals.
- Hiring, training, coaching, developing and leading top sales team.
- Conducting weekly sales meetings to provide continuous learning opportunities.
- Developing and facilitating effective sales training in alignment with business objectives.
- Actively participating in the closing process to achieve Company goals.
- Effectively utilizing CRM tools; providing CRM training to maximize efficiency.
- Participating in competitive market/trend analysis to positively impact land acquisition, marketing and sales strategies.
- Contributing to sales forecasting, budgeting and goal setting processes.
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of sales documents. Sales contract review, negotiation and approval.
- Providing exceptional customer service to support Company mission and maximize referrals.
- Planning and conducting a variety of broker and customer events to maximize sales results.
Sales Manager Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience in the residential construction industry.
- Inspires leadership by demonstrating desired organizational culture and positive results.
- Logical decision-making abilities.
- Creative and proactive problem solver.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities. Reliable; follows through and achieves goals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and facilitate effective sales training for new and existing employees.
- Experience using CRM software; proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in the hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
1.) A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter at: SMGR@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.