Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing Pacific NW homebuilder — seeks a Senior Accountant in Vancouver, WA. The position-holder assists with preparation of accounting and financial reports for multiple companies. Other key aspects include job costs, tax compliance, banking, finance and cash management. The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
We are looking for a team member who is energetic, results-oriented, accurate and organized. If you embrace new challenges and enjoy identifying process improvements for increased accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness, we would like to hear from you!
An ideal candidate thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized.
To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing. This is an in-office role.
- Prepares financial statements with supporting reconciliations and work papers
- Prepares job cost reconciliations; assists with review of costs vs. estimates
- Maintains general ledger to include account reconciliations and chart of accounts
- Completes reporting for multiple business entities in an accurate, timely manner
- Prepares and coordinates construction loan draws, sales tax reports, fixed asset ledgers and insurance schedules
- Assists in preparation for annual CPA review and tax engagements
- Completes bank reconciliations and summary reports
- Identifies continuous process improvements and internal control procedures
- Participates in budgeting, strategic planning and goal setting processes
- Assists departments with projects as requested
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Seeking 4 – 6+ years of Accounting experience; construction or manufacturing background including job costing is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- General ledger and GAAP financial statement work experience
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Proficient in use of Excel spreadsheets to include queries, pivot tables and report preparation
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with internal customers and external contacts
- Positive and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Continuous learner; demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge; open to coaching and continuous improvement
- Familiarity with enterprise accounting software
- CPA license or CPA-related work experience is preferred
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed **Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/senior-accountant-vancouver-washington?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=senior-accountant
Note—for consideration, please submit a Career History Form.
- Upload your résumé.
If you have any questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: SSA@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.