Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing Pacific NW regional homebuilder– seeks a skilled, professional Site Superintendent/Builder to manage Southwest Washington projects. This position effectively handles the building process to meet quality, timeline and cost requirements. We are looking for a team member who is energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. The Superintendent/Builder position is open due to continued growth.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized.
To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
We offer competitive compensation including benefits; this position is eligible for profit sharing. This is a regular full-time position based in Vancouver, WA with local area travel to job sites.
Superintendent Responsibilities Include:
- Exceptional customer service including effective, timely communication
- Scheduling and managing a variety of residential subcontractors and suppliers
- Managing multiple residential job sites
- Supervision of one or more PLH employees
- Maintaining clean, orderly and safe work sites
- Delivering a
high qualityproduct– on time and on budget
- Ability to work well with new home sales agents to deliver a great customer experience
- Working with municipal officials on building inspections and jurisdictional requirements
- Ability to motivate subcontractors and suppliers while being professional and courteous
- Ability to “think outside of the box”; creative in finding solutions and identifying best practices
Superintendent Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associates degree or
applicablecombination of education and work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five plus years’ experience in the residential construction industry; production building experience required
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities
- A confident, professional work style
- Strong organizational and project management skills; must effectively handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for new projects and learning opportunities
- Experience with MS Office programs –Word, Excel
- Previous job costing experience is preferred
- Rural lot development experience is a plus
Reference check, background check
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://ts.tgsnapshot.com/signup.cfm?DL=2515
Please note—to be considered, the Career History Form must be completed.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter including compensation requirements.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.