Location: Vancouver, WA
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The Software Implementation Specialist (Cloud Based) works directly with our customers to assist them throughout the transition from their legacy software application to our modern cloud-based receivables management solution–ACE. This position may also be referred to as Technical Sales Support or Technical Software Customer Support.
If you enjoy planning, training and supporting software implementation projects– and serving as a valued resource to our Customers and Staff — we would like to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Implementing project planning documentation; guiding customers through our software transition planning process
- Executing project plans while achieving timelines and goals
- Meeting with customers at least weekly to answer questions and provide updates
- Guiding customers through the ACE software setup process
- Serving as a technical expert/liaison for questions, solutions and demonstrations
- Creating software and process documentation for internal and external customers
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package; range of $55K – $65K depending on experience
- Excellent health, dental and 401(k) benefits
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation, continuous learning and giving back to the community
- A great office and location! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA just off of Mill Plain; a short distance to I-205, restaurants, parks, coffee shops and shopping
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- 2+ years’ experience supporting software solutions or an IS/MIS degree equivalent.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills while demonstrating patience and empathy. Positive spoken and written communication abilities including technical writing.
- Self-starter; organized, punctual and takes ownership of projects. Above average time management skills.
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a relationship builder.
- Ability to work effectively with the team; collaborative.
- Strong analytical and investigation skills; a problem solver.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to develop an awesome project result.
- Desire for continuous learning, growth and development.
- Use of Office-related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations).
- General knowledge/exposure to:
- Windows Operating Systems;
- Telephone and Web Conferencing tools such as: Go To Meeting, WebEx, Vonage;
- File editors such as: Notepad, Notepad++, VIM, and Excel;
- File Transfer tools such as: Google Drive, MS One Drive, FTP and SFTP;
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of the ARM and debt collection industry.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automations and technology integrations.
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to our recruiting firm–TJ & Associates, Inc. — at: SOSS@TJandassociates.com
- Cover letter
We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.