Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing Pacific Northwest homebuilder– seeks a skilled, professional Site Superintendent/Builder to manage Portland Metro projects including Southwest Washington. This is a regular full-time position based in Vancouver, WA with local area travel to job sites. Travel is typically within one hour of our office.
Superintendents manage the homebuilding process to meet quality, timeline and cost requirements. This position works closely with our sales and customer service teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a team member who is energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes provides a competitive total compensation package for the Superintendent position with a range of $83,000 – $125,000. This range includes base salary, bonuses, and quarterly profit sharing, subject to achieving targeted sales expectations and the terms of a written employment agreement. This position is considered an exempt position.
Pacific Lifestyle Homes provides an extensive benefits package including:
- New Home Discount
- 120 hours of paid time off for the first year
- Company supported medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and families
- Participation in our 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company contributions
- Paid volunteer hours
- Seven paid holidays
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Hud-5EsJ2fw
Superintendent Responsibilities Include:
- Exceptional customer service including effective, timely communication.
- Scheduling and managing a variety of residential subcontractors and suppliers.
- Managing multiple residential job sites.
- Supervision of one or more PLH employees.
- Maintaining clean, orderly and safe work sites.
- Delivering a high quality product– on time and on budget.
- Ability to collaborate with new home sales agents to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Effectively works with municipal officials on building inspections and jurisdictional requirements.
- Ability to motivate subcontractors and suppliers while being professional and courteous.
- Ability to “think outside of the box”; creative in finding solutions and identifying best practices.
- Handling multiple priorities effectively.
Superintendent Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associates degree or applicable combination of education and work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two plus years’ experience in the residential construction industry; production building experience required.
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- A confident, professional work style.
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; must effectively handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for new projects and learning opportunities.
- Experience with MS Office programs –Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience using building software; past use of BuildPro is a plus.
- Previous job costing experience is preferred.
- Rural lot development experience is a plus.
- Reliable vehicle; vehicle allowance provided.
A reference check, background check, Motor Vehicle Report, HPE/Lift test up to 50 lbs. and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/superintendent-residential-construction-vancouver?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator at: PLHSuper@TJandassociates.com
NOTE: A complete Career History Form is needed for consideration.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.