Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The Support Specialist works directly with our customers to assist with the use and support of our innovative cloud-based accounts receivables management application–ACE.
If you enjoy working with people, teaching and supporting software solutions, and providing technical resources to our Customers and Staff– we would like to hear from you!
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package including excellent employer paid health, dental, life and vision for both employee and family.
- 401(k) retirement savings benefit with a 3% match
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation, continuous learning and giving back to the community
- Flexible work environment! Your choice of remote or in-office options! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA.
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- 3+ years’ experience creating and supporting software solutions or an IS/MIS equivalent.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills. Positive spoken and written communication abilities.
- Self-starter; organized, punctual and takes ownership of projects. Above average time management skills.
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a relationship builder.
- Ability to work effectively with the team; collaborative.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to develop an awesome project result.
- Desire for continuous learning, growth and development.
- Use of Office-related applications.
- Ability to work M-F 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time from any US location/time zone.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automations and technology integrations.
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to our hiring process facilitator–TJ & Associates, Inc. — at: SSP@TJandassociates.com
- Cover letter
- Compensation goals
We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.