Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder– seeks a professional, full-time Warranty Representative with residential construction or property management experience to work closely with our customer service team and new homeowners to ensure an exceptional customer experience. If you are personable with outstanding communication, problem solving and organizational skills, we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision benefits plus a 401(k) retirement savings plan. The Warranty Representative position is also eligible for profit sharing. Our offices are located in Vancouver, WA close to I-205.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized.
Please see our website for additional information: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Hud-5EsJ2fw
Warranty Representative Responsibilities include:
- Conducting homeowner orientations
- Scheduling and leading warranty walk-throughs
- Following up with new homeowners as scheduled
- Providing timely information in response to customer questions
- Communicating quality issues to construction manager to reduce reoccurring warranty issues
- Troubleshooting warranty items
- Analyzing warranty requests to see if they are covered under our warranty and fall within performance guidelines
- Coordinating warranty repair work with applicable external subcontractors; evaluating subcontractors
- Conducting work verification and quality inspections
- Completing minor repairs
- Handling multiple priorities effectively
- Working with the Customer Care Database
Warranty Representative Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent with experience in hospitality, property management, retail, or other customer-centered environment
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively; accuracy and follow through
- Project management experience a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Initiative and creative problem solving skills
- Professional, approachable and team-oriented
- Proficient in use of computer software to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, Customer Relationship Management System and database management
- Reliable vehicle; vehicle allowance provided
- Willingness to travel locally- typically within an hour of the office
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
1) A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:
2) Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our hiring process facilitator: WR@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.