Location: Tacoma, WA
Garrette Custom Homes — a growing Pacific NW regional homebuilder– seeks a Warranty Service Coordinator.
Located in Tacoma, WA, this position provides administrative support to the Customer Service team and works directly with customers, suppliers and trade partners to create a great customer service experience during the home warranty process. We are looking for a team member who is energetic, personable, customer service-focused and organized.
GCH offer a competitive compensation package including benefits; this position is eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility.
Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. GCH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized.
Please see our website for additional details: www.gchpugetsound.com
For more information about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
Warranty Service Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Providing exceptional customer service including effective, timely communication
- Greeting and directing customers and visitors
- Maintaining work order system; timely follow up and completion of work orders
- Ensuring punch list warranty program is updated
- Providing administrative support for the customer service team including reports, research, updating spreadsheets, presentations and professional correspondence
- Assisting with printing materials, filing and event preparation
- Other administrative projects as requested
Warranty Service Coordinator Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school graduate or equivalent; some college coursework preferred
- One year or more of prior customer service and administrative work experience; demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Residential construction industry and/or warranty experience is beneficial
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities
- A confident, professional yet approachable demeanor
- Strong organizational and follow up skills; ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office programs – including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Past use of Builder MT or other similar customer service, scheduling software is a plus
- Enthusiasm for new projects and learning opportunities; accepting of coaching and feedback
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward
- A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:
Please note—to be considered, the Career History Form must be completed.
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter at: WSC@TJandassociates.com