Location: Vancouver, WA
Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing regional homebuilder– seeks an experienced, skilled Land Acquisition Manager to identify and facilitate land purchases in support of strategic homebuilding goals. This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, WA and reports directly to the VP of Land Acquisition.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) retirement savings benefits. This position is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered.
PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. Please see our website for additional information: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For more details about our Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
Land Acquisition Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying properties for purchase to include finished lots and unimproved land in desirable locations.
- Conducting research to analyze value and marketability of land for housing purposes.
- Creating and analyzing budgets and proformas.
- Proactive outreach to land owners including mailers and meetings to identify land acquisition opportunities.
- Negotiating land/lot agreements that fit Company objectives; document by producing complete, accurate written agreements.
- Updating and managing lot acquisition budget.
- Managing entitlement and development process to create lots.
- Fostering positive business relationships with strategic partners including developers, land owners, public agencies and realtors.
Land Acquisition Manager Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years sales, business negotiations or land acquisition experience in residential real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/sales or similar field or Associates degree with equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated–energetic, driven and goal oriented.
- Charismatic, but genuine; easily builds trust and credibility.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and results.
- Knowledge of utility and developmental review departments.
- Creative and proactive problem solver; logical decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; reliable, follows through.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Positive and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Continuous learner. Demonstrates desire and ability to gain knowledge.
- Open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Capable in use of computer software to include Word, Outlook, and Excel.
A reference check, background check and pre-employment drug screen are steps in our hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
- A completed Career History Form (Online Application) found at the following link: https://pacificlifestylehomes.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/land-acquisition-manager-plh?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=
- Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter at: LAM@TJandassociates.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.